“There is a true sense of community about NorthPointe Woods. It’s a feeling that you get the moment you walk through the door. With friendly staff and residents who extend a welcoming hand, you will feel supported and inspired to achieve all that you can every day.”
Welcome to NorthPointe Woods
The perfect location for retirement as it should be.
NorthPointe Woods is an independent living and assisted living community where imaginations are inspired and active engagement is always a priority. Here, senior living residents discover a quality of life that is second to none. Situated on 50 wooded acres overlooking the City of Battle Creek and bordering Battle Creek’s Linear Park, NorthPointe Woods is located adjacent to Kellogg Community College, near Bronson Battle Creek Hospital, a pharmacy, grocery store, restaurants—and everything you need for a full and rewarding life.
Get to know the team who will get to know you.
- Ron Monte, Executive Director
- Yvonne Robinson, Executive Assistant
- Shelly Button, Director of Environmental Services
- Katie Vanderstraaten, Director of Dining Services
- Lorene Frisbie, Director of Human Resources
- Angie Winter, Director of Health Services
- Joe Russo, Plant Maintenance Director
- Kristen Millen, Life Enrichment Director
- Michelle Lennon, Director of Marketing and Community Outreach
Meet our Board of Directors.
NorthPointe Woods is a non-profit, community based senior living community, governed by a local Board of Directors, assuring peace of mind for both residents and their families.
Officers and Members:
- Karla Fales, Chair
- Sherii Sherban, Vice-Chair
- Thomas Townsend, Secretary
- David Lucas, Treasurer
- Annette Chapman
- David Schweitzer
- Diane Ramirez
- Carla Reynolds
- James Baldwin
Life Care Services®, An LCS® Company, leads the way in senior living with over 40 years of proven experience. This innovative leadership brings passion and performance through strong financial stewardship, lifestyle-centered services as well as high-quality health services in communities as unique as the individuals who live in them.