Offering a $500 sign on bonus!
If you work at NorthPointe Woods, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life!
We are currently seeking an outstanding Kitchen Manager to join our team.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities:
- Supervising and overseeing the production and preparation of food in a manner consistent with established recipes and procedures
- In conjunction with all Management, enforcing compliance with all employment policies and overseeing cleanliness of kitchen and safety of guests at all times
- Directing productivity to monitor and maintain efficient and effective food item ticket times Managing performance of Back of House employees, including conducting performance evaluations, coaching, and discipline
- Conducting formal line Taste & Temp checks as part of overall responsibility for eliminating food waste and safety in the kitchen
- Directing work for kitchen employees, including setting hours and weekly schedules and assigning tasks before, during and after open hours of the kitchen
- Creating a safe, fun, and clean work environment for the staff in a manner consistent with our core values and operational goals